Outfitted with a Texas Instruments ARM Cortex A9 1 GHz processor and Google's Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, the Aluratek 8GB Cinepad 10" Capacitive Tablet (Black) is an amalgam of high-end processing power, user-friendly control and universal affordability. Plus, unlike similarly-priced tablets with resistive touch panels, the Cinepad is adorned with a 10" capacitive TFT LCD multi-touch screen. It features 512MB of DDR3 RAM memory as well.
Operating with effortless ease, the 1024 x 600 pixel display inspires creativity and innovation. It supports photo, audio, video and eBook file formats, as well as both portrait and landscape viewing orientations. Since storing plenty of media on your tablet is a must, the Cinepad is equipped with 8GB of internal flash storage. If that's not enough, the memory card reader affords plenty of storage expansion. For added transfer flexibility and the convenience of peripheral device connection, the tablet also features Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless connectivity.
Aluratek's Cinepad Tablet is designed to give you a fulfilling Internet experience as well. It's outfitted with wireless 802.11 b/g/n WiFi connectivity, which lets you access the Internet from any WiFi hotspot or from your home wireless network. Plus, the tablet's 1024 x 600 widescreen resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio afford full-page Web browsing. This means that you'll be able to scroll through websites without incessantly zooming in and out. The Android 4.0 OS also supports a virtually endless list of Android apps that offer you everything from social networking to task managing and gaming.
The Cinepad features an HDMI output for viewing your tablet content on an HDTV. It also has a USB 2.0 port for quick data transfers and fast charging. The internal lithium-ion battery supports up to six hours of continuous tablet use, and it can be easily monitored via the tablet's battery level indicator and low level warning. Other features include an integrated speaker and a built-in 0.3-megapixel VGA webcam. The Cinepad is even designed for auto configuration and auto linking to your home wireless router. It doesn't get much more user-friendly than that.
- Capacitive 10" multi-touch screen with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1024 x 600 resolution
- User-friendly Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system allows you to download any apps
- Internal 8GB flash memory for storing all your media files
- Built-in 802.11 b/g/n WiFi to benefit from the fastest WiFi networks and hotspots
- Auto configuration and auto link to your home wireless router
- Supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless connectivity
- Tablet supports photos, video, music, eBooks and email
- Built-in speaker and integrated 0.3-megapixel VGA webcam
- Built-in 6000mAh lithium-ion battery affords up to six hours of continuous use
- Battery level indicator with low level warning
- Screen rotation support between portrait and landscape orientations