Redrock Micro's ultraCage | Black 15mm Cinema Bundle for Canon C300 is the ideal rig for productions using the Canon C300 camera primarily on a tripod, dolly, or Steadicam. This system starts with the ultraCage | Black, providing the core baseplate and camera cage. The ultraCage maximizes stability, and supplies top and bottom rails, a tripod attachment, and multiple points for mounting accessories. The rear chassis cage delivers a robust top- and bottom-rail setup with 48 additional mounting points, so all of your accessories such as camera-top monitors, audio boxes, external recorders, microphones, etc. can be secured on your rig. The ultraCage | Black top handle can be configured for single, single with double-clamp, and double top handle to strike a perfect balance between strength and light weight.
- Industry-standard 15mm top and bottom rails offer stability and support for your full suite of camera-top accessories and monitors.
- Front rails support follow-focus and mattebox; rear rails support external recorders, batteries, and other accessories. Top rails can also be extended over the lens for use with wireless follow-focus motors or traditional follow-focuses that can be top-rail mounted.
- Multiple top handle configurations--single, single double-clamp, or double top handles to strike that perfect balance between strength and light weight.
- ultraCage baseplate already has the correct height and mounting points for adding optional 15mm studio or 19mm rails to support big cinema lenses from Canon, Cooke, and others.
- Convert to other rigs quickly and easily--you can reconfigure the system quickly and easily, without tools, for tripod, handheld or anything else you can imagine (some configurations may require additional accessories).