Redrock Micro's ultraCage | Black for Canon C300 is a support cage designed specifically for the Canon C300 camera, and was the official support gear for the films shot for the launch of the C300. The ultraCage is lightweight and form fitting enough to be completely unobtrusive--all camera features can be accessed without interference. The C300's removable handgrip can even be attached without removing the ultraCage, so there's no need to remove the ultraCage from the camera. It can be easily configured in studio and handheld setups, and it's nearly infinitely expandable. It's even compatible with a Redrock Micro powerPack (available separately) that powers not only the C300 camera, but up to 2 additional camera-top accessories such as monitor, wireless follow focus, external recorders, or audio systems.
- Can stay permanently on the C300 even while accessing any of the camera's features or attaching accessories like the C300 removable handgrip.
- Mounting points everywhere--attach and configure your rig in any way you want with dozens of mounting points on the bottom, sides, and top of the camera.
- Unique top and bottom camera mounting system means the C300 stays put to withstand the most grueling torque and weight you can throw at it.
- Delivers more mounting points and exceptional camera stability by mounting the top of the camera directly into the cage.
- Infinitely expandable--simple and compact, or full-featured and ready for the fischer dolly, studio or handheld.
- ultraCage baseplate already has the correct height and mounting points for adding 15mm studio or 19mm rails to support big cinema lenses from Canon, Cooke, and others.
- The ultraCage has precision machined aluminum construction and a lifetime warranty.