The Zacuto Stinger Shoulder-Mounted DSLR Rig for Scarlet/Epic Camera is an HDSLR camera support system for convenient shoulder-mounted shoots using a Scarlet or Epic camera. Consisting of a Studio Baseplate for Scarlet and Epic Cameras, a rod riser with 4.5" rods to ensure the right rod height when using a matte box or follow focus, a shoulder pad, Z-Lite counterbalance weight, and Zgrips V3, the rig allows you to comfortably shoot video from your shoulder. For further convenience, the baseplate with quick release mechanism features the standard 1/4-20" and 3/8-16" tripod plate screws, allowing you to mount your camera system on tripods.
The shoulder pad can be used on both left and right shoulders. The 7 lb (3.1 kg) Z-Lite counterbalance weight can slide forward as well as backward on the rig rods, thus allowing you to suitably balance the complete camera system on your shoulder. An offset external EVF or an on-board monitor (both available separately) can be mated with the perfectly in-line rig for traditional ENG-style shooting.
Thanks to the fully-adjustable arms with articulating grips, the Zgrips V3 can be configured in multiple ways for comfortable shooting. Compatible with any 15mm lightweight accessories, the Stinger kit can be expanded to support your Scarlet or Epic camera system.
- HDSLR camera support system for convenient shoulder-mounted shoots using Scarlet or Epic cameras
- Rig consists of a height-adjustable studio baseplate, shoulder pad, Z-Lite counterbalance weight, and Zgrips V3 lightweight support handgrips
- Baseplate with quick release mechanism
- Camera system with baseplate can be quickly taken off the rig and mounted on a tripod
- Shoulder pad allows you to shoot either from left or right shoulder
- Z-Lite counterbalance weight 7 lb (3.1 kg) can slide forward and backward on the rig rods, thus allowing you to suitably balance the complete camera system on your shoulder
- Perfectly in-line rig allows you to use an external EVF or an on-board monitor for traditional ENG-style shooting
- Zgrips V3, with fully-adjustable arms and articulating grips, can be configured in multiple ways for enhanced ergonomics
- Compatible with any 15mm lightweight accessories and can be expanded to support your HDSLR camera system