The Zacuto Sony-FS100 Top Handle is a base and handle design that lets you wield a Sony FS100 at low angles. The unit doesn't interfere with any component of the camera, such as the LCD.
The base is Zacuto's Z-Rail. It attaches to an FS100 by mounting its hot shoe and also by screwing in with three included screws, ensuring a sturdy connection. The attached handle is detachable at the flip of a lever, allowing you to keep the base screwed in forever. The handle can also be moved left and right along the base to find the camera's center of gravity.
The top of the handle additionally features two rod-like protrusions to which you can attach an optional Zacuto T-Mount or Tri-Mount. Via one of these, you can mount onto the handle additional accessories such as microphones.
- Wield a Sony FS100 at Low Angles
- The base mounts the FS100's hot shoe and screws into the camera
- The top handle is quickly detachable from the base at the flip of a lever
- The handle can be moved left / right to find the camera's center of gravity
- The handle can take on mics and other accessories via an optional T-Mount or Tri-Mount