The General Electric Digiplex IV Matrix Switcher (320 x 32) is designed to switch multiple video sources for display across several monitors and is suitable for large CCTV installations. The KTD-440 Master Switcher Chassis along with 4 KTD-441 slave chassis and a KTD-440-G gathering panel allows you to control 320 different video sources for distribution across 32 monitor outputs.
Ribbon cables connect the master and slave chassis to give you a complex setup in a familiar, simple-to-understand unit. In addition to featuring transparent cross-mapped inputs, the Digiplex 4 Matrix Switcher also enables sequential switching of the video inputs. Video loss detection cards in the Digiplex IV alert the user in case of loss of video feed from a camera. This combined with built-in diagnostic LED indicators help you keep a vigilant eye on the operational status of the system.
- Switcher for large CCTV installations
- Enables you to control 320 different video sources for distribution across 32 monitors
- Master chassis supports up to 2 video input cards, 8 video output cards, a video loss card, and a CPU card
- Easy-to-install expansion chassis
- Internal video loss detection alerts users in case of a loss in signal strength
- Built-in diagnostic LEDs help in monitoring system diagnostics
- Transparent cross-mapped inputs
- Enables sequential switching of video inputs
- Video ribbon cables interconnect the master and slave chassis
- Easy sequential switching of video inputs
- PC keyboard programmable