The Toshiba NE-VS201 Network Encoder is designed to interface a single CCTV camera to the network. This encoder supports H.264 and MJPEG formats that help in compressing high-quality audio and video signal without compromising on clarity. Furthermore, this encoder allows you to record live footage in real time at up to D1 resolution. The full duplex, half duplex and simplex transmission mode in this encoder lets you speak and listen over the network clearly.
You can control the compatible PTZ cameras via the RS-485 cable. The encoder's Power over Ethernet capability allows you to power this encoder via the same Ethernet cable. What’s more, the Network Encoder supports ONVIF standard for simple integration and improved interoperability.
- Accepts audio/video signal from single CCTV camera
- Dual streaming of footage in H.264 and MJPEG compression formats
- RS-485 cable lets you control analog PTZ cameras
- Supports full duplex, half duplex and simplex transmission mode
- Power over Ethernet capability aids you in charging the encoder via the same Ethernet cable used for data transmission
- Motion detection function triggers an alarm and captures footage when any movement is detected by the on-board sensor
- ONVIF standard provides enhanced integration and interoperability
- Looping video output
- Built-in microSD card slot allows you to connect an external memory card for storing the recorded footage
- Ethernet port allows you to easily connect the encoder to the network