The Toshiba P1710A High-Resolution LCD Color Monitor is ideal for surveillance monitoring from cramped security offices and kiosks. The 17" monitor displays high-resolution (up to 1280 x 1024) images clearly with its good contrast ratio (1000:1) and brightness (380 cd/m2).
This high-resolution monitor is specially designed to ensure that you get complete surveillance monitoring and no activity escapes your eyes. The 170° x 170° (H x V) wide viewing angle makes it easy for several security officers to simultaneously view the same LCD. Moreover, multiple footage from different cameras can be viewed on the same screen with the Picture-in-Picture feature, and the video frames/images can be easily adjusted with the simple on-screen display menu.
The Plug-and-Play feature allows you to easily connect the monitor to cameras, NVRs, and PCs without any drivers. You can also make the most of your cramped office/kiosk space by rack or wall mounting this monitor (rack mounting kit not included; to be purchased separately).
- Resolution of up to 1280 x 1024 @ 60/75 Hz
- Picture-in-Picture feature for viewing multiple video frames on a single screen
- Simple on-screen display menu to adjust the video frames
- Plug-and-play function for quickly connecting to cameras, NVRs, and PCs
- DVI-D video input
- Audio output with stereo speakers
- Rack or wall mountable for added versatility
- Standard VESA 100 mount or optional rack mount kit