The Toshiba 16-Channel XVSe Digital Video Recorder (1 TB) is a full hybrid video surveillance solution for hassle-free recording on a reliable medium. It allows you to record real-time video from up to 16 cameras and supports H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats. This recorder delivers high-resolution recorded imagery at up to 30 PPS per camera, and you can be assured of clear images with a viewing rate of up to 480 PPS while viewing live events.
With an eSATA output on this DVR, you can easily connect an external HDD for expanding your existing storage requirements. Installed in the XVSe Digital Video Recorder is the SCS software that allows you to establish recording schedules, assign motion detection zones, use PTZ controls, and configure alarm inputs and outputs for each camera. Adding to your convenience are intuitive setup menus, easy to configure recording schedules, and 6 intelligent search options. In addition, this recorder automatically resumes recording after a power outage, so you don’t have to worry about switching it back on. The password control feature of the XVSe Digital Video Recorder adds an additional layer of security to your recorded data by allowing you to set user-defined access levels.
- 16-channel full hybrid recording
- 1 TB storage capacity with RAID 5 capabilities for reliable storage
- Allows you to record real-time video from up to 16 cameras
- Delivers high-resolution recorded imagery at up to 30 PPS per camera
- Live viewing rate of up to 480 PPS
- Quickly replace full HDDs with the help of removable HDD bays
- eSATA output connects external storage for expanding your storage capacity
- Looping video outputs
- Built-in DVD+RW for creating an archive on DVD
- Hassle-free operation with intuitive setup menus, easy to configure recording schedules, and 6 intelligent search options
- Offers dual-monitor support on all systems via HDMI and DVI connectors
- Password control feature restricts unauthorized access
- Power interruption recovery automatically restarts after power outage and resumes the recording operation
- Included SCS software allows you to remotely configure, view, search, export, upgrade, and monitor alarms of more than 100 DVRs