The P3301 Tamper-Resistant Indoor Fixed Dome Network Camera from Axis Communications is specifically designed for discreet applications. Featuring a 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS sensor and WDR technology, the Fixed Dome Camera delivers clear and crisp video footage in varying ambient lighting conditions.
The P3301 Network Camera offers videos at VGA resolution at 30 fps. H.264 compression optimizes bandwidth and storage use without compromising on image quality. The Network Camera transmits multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats at either full frame rates or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
A unique feature of this camera is its pixel counter function, which calculates the number of pixels contained in a given part of the image, for example a person's face. This is an important feature for satisfying certain jurisdictions that require proof of resolution before an image can be submitted for evidence.
Housed in a tamper-resistant casing, the camera is protected from any unauthorized intrusion. Additionally, with the Tamper Detection feature, the camera detects and responds when it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted, making the camera suitable for installation in tamper-prone places such as retail stores, banks, and airports, schools, and prisons.
Furthermore, the P3301 Camera includes intelligent features such as video motion and audio detection and digital pan/tilt/zoom. Additionally, the Indoor Fixed Dome Camera is compliant with ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum), which allows it to exchange and use information between network video products.
The camera can be powered directly via the network interface, allowing it to be installed almost anywhere and not only near a power supply. The Fixed Dome Network Camera is compatible with a wide range of optional kits for mounting on a wall, pole, or corner in any indoor environment.
Note! Power supply not included
- Compact size makes it suitable for use for discreet applications in retail stores, banks, and airports, schools, and prisons
- Features a 1/4" MP progressive scan RGB CMOS sensor, a DC-iris, and a 2.8 to 10mm varifocal lens to deliver crisp and clear images
- Operates well even at areas with a minimum illumination of 1 lux at f/1.6 capturing detailed images even in varying ambient lighting conditions
- Excellent image quality in VGA resolution (640 x 480 to 160 x 120)
- Digital pan, tilt, and zoom functions allow you to adjust the camera angle and examine the streamed video footage quickly at the desired location
- Transmits multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats at either full frame rates or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- Power over Ethernet supplies power to camera from the network itself, no additional cables are required for video controls
- Supports two-way audio
- Built-in microphone for remote communication with customers or your staff and for recording the audio in the surveillance area
- Tamper-resistant casing protects the camera from any unauthorized intrusion
- Triggers an alarm whenever the camera is repositioned and when the lens is covered, sprayed, or defocused
- Audio detection and video motion detection feature activation of alarms in case of unusual sounds or movement
- Password usage restricts access to unauthorized persons
- Polycarbonate casing protects camera from tampering attempts such as blocking or spray painting and triggers an alarm on these occurrences
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability