The Axis Communications T8414 Installation Display allows you to easily configure the viewing angle, focus, and image settings of a camera for quick on-field installation. All you have to do is simply connect your powered camera to this display via a BNC connector cable. This display comes handy for installers working from sky lifts or ladders thanks to its hand-held design.
Moreover, you can power the T8414 display via the battery (Canon BP-915) or through a PoE by-pass from an alternative power source. In addition, a PoE compatible Axis network video camera can be powered directly via this display.
- Compact 3.5" handheld display for quick installation of Axis network video and analog cameras
- Offers 320 x 240 resolution for clear images
- Connects to your powered camera using a BNC connector cable
- Powered via the Canon BP-915 battery or through PoE by-pass from an alternative power source
- Can directly power a PoE compatible Axis network video camera
- Touchscreen offers an interactive interface for image setting adjustments, PTZ control, and video playback
- Zoom functionality in live video via the buttons on the unit
- Snapshots and video clips can be saved to internal memory (16 MB) or to a USB device
- Can be used for searching other Axis video products over the network