The white Teatro for the iPod touch 4 from ZeroChroma is a neat little, get-around device that will enhance your iPod viewing and listening pleasure. With its total flexibility of use and rugged polycarbonate construction, this combination theater/stand brings new capabilities to your iPod.
The Teatro is designed to give you either portrait or landscape viewing. It's easy to use. Just rotate the 360° stand in any direction and then choose the viewing angle that is most comfortable for you. With its choice of up to eleven viewing positions, you'll have complete freedom to set up your iPod so it's most comfortable to see. The stand, when not in use, folds back flat into the case for convenient storage.
The case has been reinforced at the corners to provide additional protection against drops but that extra cushioning will not intrude on the screen area or interfere with access to any of the iPod's controls or features. There is also a soft, felt-lined anti-scratch interior for additional protection from nicks and scratches. The tip of the stand has a well-designed rubber tip that will come in handy to prevent slippage when you use your iPod on a shiny surface. For carrying purposes, there is an attachment that will accept any optional wrist strap. The lightweight Teatro will increase the enjoyment of your iPod while bringing you added protection at a reasonable price.
- Enables hands-free movie viewing at just about any angle
- Rotates and clicks into place at any of eleven viewing angles
- Soft felt-lined anti-scratch interior for additional protection from nicks and scratches
- The rubber tip holds your iPod steady on glossy surfaces
- Snaps-in for easy installation
- The stand folds flat and stores in its case when you are finished
- Extra protection provided on the corners in case of incidental drops, bumps or abrasions; will not interfere with the viewing screen