This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The TUSA TUL-400 LED Dive Light is a compact underwater light featuring a 165-lumen output. Ideal as both a daytime accessory light and nighttime backup light, the TUL-400 has a 50-60° beam angle. It functions well as a companion to the TUL-1000. Three power modes are available: 100%, 30% and strobe (flashing). The light's run time ranges from 120 - 420 min. It boasts a depth rating of a whopping 400' (121.9 m), enabling you to venture down deep into the underwater realm for exploration.
The TUL-400 is housed in a compact and streamlined anodized aluminum body with a triple O-ring screwed battery compartment and rear magnetic push button switch. The light is powered by 3 AAA batteries.
- 165-lumen output
- Ideal as both a daytime accessory light and nighttime backup light
- 50-60° wide beam angle
- Serves as a great companion to the TUL-1000
- Three power modes are available: 100%, 30% and strobe (flashing)
- Run time ranges from 120 min. at 100% power to 420 min. at 30% power
- Boasts a depth rating of a whopping 400' (121.9 m), enabling you to venture down deep into the underwater realm for exploration
- Housed in a compact and streamlined anodized aluminum body, sporting a sleek metallic dark red finish
- Triple O-ring screwed battery compartment
- Rear magnetic push button on / off switch
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Includes wrist lanyard for freeing up your hand or preventing loss or misplacement of light