The Axis Communication P3343-V Vandal-Resistant Indoor Network Camera (12mm Lens, 10 Pack), with a 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS imager and a DC-iris and a 3.3 - 12mm varifocal lens, delivers clear and crisp images at a resolution up to 800 x 600 (SVGA). A minimum illumination of 0.3 lux (color) and 0.05 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for lowlight surveillance. For video compression, the P3343-V Network Camera transmits multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats at either full frame rates or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints. Additionally, it has an SD slot for on-board storage of the recorded footage.
Defined by its Day & Night ICR (infrared cut filter removal) function, the network camera switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. While remote focus feature makes installations simpler by eliminating the need for hands-on focusing at the camera, the remote zoom optimizes the camera’s angle of view for the scene. With the pixel counter feature, the installer can ensure the pixel resolution of an object meets the regulatory or specific customer requirements. Besides, the indoor camera includes features such as privacy masking, text and image overlay, exposure control, and mirroring of images.
The camera is housed in an impact-resistant metal casing that is strong enough to withstand 2200 lb (1000 kg) of direct force. With 2-way audio streaming, the camera enables you to communicate with the intruders from the operator's base station. Password protection restricts access to unauthorized persons and IP filtering restricts access to 1 or more user groups. User groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group.
Intelligent video capabilities include video motion detection, audio detection, and active tampering alarm. The camera supports an open API (Application Programming Interface) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification for interoperability between network video products. Power is supplied to the camera through PoE (IEEE 802.3af); hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
The Network Camera offers wide range of optional kits for indoor installations such as for mounting on a wall, pole, or corner. The vandal-resistant camera is ideal for use in areas such as retail stores, banks, and airports.
High Performance Video
- 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS imager with a DC-iris, and 3.3 - 12mm varifocal lens deliver high-quality images at a resolution up to 800 x 600 (SVGA)
- Wide dynamic range and day/night functionality enable clear images in varying ambient lighting conditions (0.3 lux in color and 0.05 lux in B&W)
- ICR Function - switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
Optimized Use of Bandwidth and Storage
- Multiple H.264 and MPEG streams can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage for recording images or small video clips
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, without the need for additional wiring and cables
Remote Digital Zoom and Focus
- Remote zoom functionality, with 360° pan, 170° tilt, and 340° rotation, ensures that the viewing angle is optimized for the area to be monitored
- Remote focus feature enables convenient focusing over the network, eliminating the need for hands-on fine-tuning at the camera
- Helps the installer ensure the pixel resolution of an object meets the regulatory or specific customer requirements
- Includes compression, brightness, exposure control, rotation, mirroring of images, text and image overlay, and privacy masking
- Adjustable in the range of 0-100 and the higher value displays a brighter image; contrast can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the value
- Exposure control can be used to adapt to the amount of radiation
- Restricts you to view some parts of the monitoring area for security reasons
- A static image superimposed on video image - can be used to provide extra information or for masking part of video image
- 2-way Streaming
- Allows communication with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
- Password usage restricts access to unauthorized persons
- IP filtering restricts access to one or more user groups; user groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group
- Digest Authentication - uses a system where the network server authenticates a user request through a domain controller and then grants access to authorized users only
- User Access Log - a log of all the users that were granted access to the camera image data on the network is maintained
- Protects streaming data transmission across the network
Alarms and Events
- Video motion detection - compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected within the camera's field-of-view
- Triggers an alarm whenever the camera is repositioned and when the lens is covered, sprayed, or defocused
- Pre-/post-alarm images can either be sent to an FTP or HTTP server for uploading or to a specified email address; pre-/post-alarm images are stored in a video buffer
- API (Application Program Interface)
- Supports an open API for software integration, including the ONVIF specification and the VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af Class 3 allows the camera to receive power from the network itself without any extra wiring
- Impact-resistant aluminum casing is strong enough to withstand 2200 lb (1000 kg) of direct force