The Okii MC1 USB Mini Controller connects to most any Canon DSLR by an optional USB cable to control many of the camera's commonly used functions: Video Start/Stop, Image Capture, Digital Zoom, Autofocus/Metering, Live View,
Exposure Compensation, ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed. Additionally, a "Recording Restart" feature lets you set the Controller to stop and restart recording at 11-minute intervals during long shoots or in the least to act as a fail-safe.
For a specific list of compatible Canon DSLRs, please see the "Specifications" tab.
You can use the Controller handheld or mounted onto various parts of a rig by any of three 1/4"-20 screw-holes, which are on the top and sides of the Controller. The USB cable you would connect to a camera with must be an A to mini-B USB cable and can be as short as several inches to as long as an 80 foot USB extension cable (with which you can create more distance from the camera). No matter from how far you use it, you'll have four clearly-labeled buttons at your control, providing among many benefits the elimination of camera shakes.
The Controller works off of two AAA batteries and gets 30 hours of life out of alkaline AAAs. Also, the connection to your camera being by USB cable will serve to leave the camera's HDMI output available for connecting to a preview monitor.
- Control a Canon DSLR from up to 80 ft Away
- Connects to a Canon DSLR by USB cable to control the camera's common functions
- Four buttons control ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Exposure Compensation, Zoom, etc.
- Can be used handheld or mounted onto various parts of a rig by one of three 1/4" mounts
- The USB cable you'd connect to a camera with can be from six inches short to 80 feet long
- A "Recording Restart" feature can be set to stop and restart recording at 11-minute intervals
- Gets 30 hours of life from two AAA batteries / leaves the camera's HDMI output available for other use