The DMW-MCTZ30 Underwater Housing from Panasonic allows you to use your digital camera underwater, taking photos at depths of up to 130' (40 m) below the surface. It is compatible with DMC-TZ30, DMC-TZ31, DMC-ZS20, DMC-TZ27, and DMC-ZS19 Panasonic digital cameras. It is also ideal for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes.
A diffuser for the camera's flash is included, and removable, and aids using the camera's internal flash underwater. For better results underwater, a rig attached to the camera could be used to add an external strobe or light, like those made by Fantasea, Sea & Sea, Ikelite, or Sealife. The camera has an underwater mode setting for available light photography.
Note! The Case is an airtight device, be careful with changes in atmospheric pressure or temperature when boarding a plane or leaving the case and camera in a car. The conditions inside it could quickly become damaging to the camera or compromise the case.
- Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- Durable and resistant to corrosion; Clear view of the camera information and control functions
- Camera Functions
- Housing accesses all camera functions
- Versatile Size
- Small enough to use for other sporting activities like skiing or fishing
- Priced less than some other options in housings