The Röttweiler Distortion by TC Electronic is a high-gain guitar effects pedal that emulates the tone and raw power of tube amps and delivers face-melting distortion. It features 2-band EQ with independent bass and treble controls plus a voice switch for vintage or modern tone-imagine classic hard rock to full-on death metal with the flick of a switch.Between its rugged, die-cast aluminum casing and convenient battery operation, the Röttweiler Distortion pedal is ready to rock wherever and whenever you are. Whether you're practicing on your own or performing with your band, the Röttweiler has been engineered to cut through any mix. What's more, it also features true bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Extreme, high-gain distortion pedal with emulated tone and raw power of tube amps
- Voice switch for vintage or modern tone-hard rock to death metal with the flick of a switch
- 2-band EQ with independent bass and treble control allows you to cut through the mix
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum casing for portable, roadworthy operation
- Unique, one-screw battery access for quick and easy battery changes
- True bypass ensures zero tone coloration when the effect is inactive