The i1iO Automated Scanning Table 2 from X-Rite is a robotic, automatic chart reading system, designed to work with i1Pro 2 devices, and is ideal for photographers, designers, and printers who want to speed up and automate the measurement process. Provides fast, automated test chart reading--adding even more versatility to the i1 system.
With a newly designed footplate that accommodates both the original i1Pro, and the new i1Pro 2 spectrophotometers, the i1iO Automated Scanning Table 2 will initially function in compatibility mode for scanning M0 measurement conditions. Other measurement conditions will be added as free updates in 2012. X-Rite customers that own a 1st gen i1iO table can send it to a local X-Rite service center to have the footplate retrofitted to accept both devices.
The i1iO 2nd Gen Table extends the power of the i1Pro 2 device by adding automated hands-free test chart reading capabilities. Simply plug in the i1Pro 2 device, align the test chart, and the scanning table does the rest!
Like the 1st generation, the i1iO Automated Scanning Table 2 provides fast measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm, from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles. It reads more than 500 patches per minute, so you'll have a custom profile in no time. And it is ideal for a wide variety of professions and applications, including designers, photographers, ad agencies, sign shops, textile printing, large format printing and high speed digital printing environments.
The i1iO Automated Scanning Table 2, when combined with the i1 Pro 2 spectrophotometer will provide consistent and reliable results, increase productivity, lower the level of operator skill required, and reduce the risk of errors.
- Hands-free test chart reading - simply plug in your device, align the test chart, and the scanning table does all the work
- Measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm - from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles
- Reads more than 500 patches per minute, so you'll have a custom profile in no time!
- Provides consistent and reliable results, and works with any i1Pro device
- Increases productivity, lowers the level of operator skill required, and reduces the risk of errors