The RCF ES 3323 3-Zone Receiver / Mixer Amplifier & CD-USB / MP3 Digital Player is a mixer-amplifier with 4 mic-line audio inputs on removable connectors (the first input also has an XLR socket), a CD/USB -MP3 player and tuner, and an aux input for an additional external music source.
The nominal power of the amplifier is 320W, which can be shared between the speakers in the 3 zones. The ES 3323 can control the independent activation of announcements and musical program, and control separately the sound level of the 3 zones. The 3 zone outputs and the direct output are available at 100 to 70 V for constant voltage line (for loudspeakers having 100 to 70 V transformers). The 3 paging buttons on the front panel can be used to select zones to be paged by either the channel 1 or 4, and the 3 music buttons turn the music on in the respective zones. As (optional) system expansion, it is possible to link a second generic external amplifier (sold separately), delivering enough power for all loudspeakers, (i.e., UP 2321 Power Amplifier) to keep the background music in the zones that are not paged.
All the 4 inputs can access the priority through an external command; they have a common presence control and separate high-pass filters that are useful for improving speech intelligibility. Inputs 2 and 3 also have an RJ-45 socket for quick connection of a BM 3001 and BM 3003 paging microphone. The BM 3001 microphone sends the announcement in all zones and the BM 3003 microphone allows you to select the zone to send the announcement. The BM 3003 microphone could be connected in a single unit or a line (daisy-chain) of BM 3003 microphones (maximum 12, by using an additional power supply unit).
The paging buttons on the front panel can be used to select zones to be paged by either channel 1 or 4. The music buttons turn the music on in the respective zones. Aux outputs can be used to send the internal / external music source signals to additional amplifiers, mixers, phone systems, and more. The master volume, music volume and music source can also be controlled using the included remote.
The ES 3323 is supplied with 4 footpads that allow the unit to be placed on a table. The ES 3323 can also be rackmounted with the AR 3000 rackmounting kit (sold separately).
- CD-USB / MP3 player / FM tuner / Mixer amplifier / 3 zone control
- IR remote control for CD-USB / MP3 player and tuner functions
- Full digital technology amplifier 320W rms, 100 to 70V outputs
- Four universal inputs with phantom facility, presence control, and per-channel high-pass filters
- RJ-45 connectors on input 2 and 3 for connection to BM3001 and BM 3003 microphones
- Screw terminal connections, additional XLR, and RJ45 input connections
- Configurable priority settings, VOX facility on input 1
- Selectable aux input for music source with volume and tone controls
- USB port on front panel allows reproduction of MP3 files from a memory stick
- Music on hold and PRE outputs
- The 3 paging buttons can be used to select zones to be paged by either channel 1 or 4
- General call button (sold separately)
- The 3 music buttons turn the music on in the respective zones
- Digital chime and siren generator
- Status / priority / audio level LED indications
- Possible to link a second generic external amplifier to keep the background music in the zones that are not paged
- Low impedance (minimum 4Ω) 2W output for a monitor loudspeaker (sold separately)
- Applications: Restaurants, boutiques, pubs, beauty centers, markets, and medical centers
Certifications and Approvals:
- CE comply with European Community 2006/95/CE LVD Directive and 2004/108/CE EMC
- Directive Immunity according to IEC EN 55013+A1+A2, IEC EN 55020+A2+EC, EN 61000-3-2, and EN 61000-3-3+A1
- Safety according to IEC EN 60065:2002