The RCF 3-Zone Paging Microphone allows you to make selective calls to 3 zones and is suitable for use with the RCF ES 3323 Mixer Amplifier (with tuner and CD/USB-MP3 player inside).
The inputs 2 and 3 of the RCF ES 3323 Amplifier have a RJ-45 port (each) to connect a BM 3003 Paging Microphone quickly and directly (through a CAT5 cable) or a line made of a maximum of 12 BM 3003 paging microphones by using 1 or more additional power supply units.
- Plastic body with 11.8" (300.00mm) gooseneck
- PTT button with LED, zone buttons with LED
- Power supplied by Phantom (18 to 48 VDC), for the BM 3003 directly connect to the ES 3323 Amplifier
- Can be directly connected to ES 3323 amplifiers
- External AC power supply AD2405 (Sold separately) to be used with BM 3003
- Lines of maximum 12 BM 3003 paging microphones
- Polyurethane foam wind screen
- 16.4' (5.0m) connecting cable (with RJ-45 plugs) included