The AMC+30 from Australian Monitor is a high-quality mixer/amplifier that provides excellent reliability at a low cost. The 2RU chassis offers four XLR mic inputs and four stereo RCA phono line inputs, which are summed to mono internally. A dual mono RCA tape output is provided, along with an XLR line output. A screw terminal barrier block output strip allows you to connect directly to 70V or 4 Ohm systems.
The front panel of the unit offers individual level controls for each of the three input sections, as well as a master volume knob that controls the mixed output level. Bass and treble adjustment knobs are provided for tone control. Vox-triggered muting is available to give the first input priority over the second and third inputs. This feature is defeatable if desired.
Built-in protection circuitry keeps your system safe from overloads and overdrive, so you know that you'll be able to keep running smoothly. The sturdy metal chassis is ideal for installations, and can be placed on a desk or tabletop, or mounted in a standard 19" equipment rack.
- 2RU chassis
- Four input channels, each with a balanced XLR mic input and a stereo line RCA input
- Dual mono RCA tape output and a line-level XLR output
- Screw terminal barrier strip with 4 Ohm and 70V outputs
- Individual level controls for each input channel
- Bass and treble tone controls
- Master mixed output level control
- Vox muting feature gives channel 1 priority over the other channels
- Built-in overload and overdrive protection
- Screw terminal strip for installing an optional tone module (sold separately)