With highly stable throughput for recording, the NUUO Nt-4040-US Titan NVR 250 Mbps Linux Recording Server is a Linux-embedded system that is free from virus attacks. In addition to the stable Linux platform, it also provides the RAID function for data protection. With these features, the 250 Mbps recording throughput can not only bring you good recording ability (64 channels, 1.3M, H.264, 10 fps), but also one of the most stable and safest data saving mechanisms.
Featuring dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for load balancing or separating system management and camera recording, this device provides dual NICs for the implementation.
The device supports panomorph PTZ (original, PTZ, quad, perimeter modes), which can reduce the total cost by decreasing the number of IP cameras. Besides, the device also provides the panoramic view function to let users stitch different video streams, which can make tracking object from one channel to another easier.
The device supports multiple client OS platforms such as Internet Explorer, Firefox (Windows version), and Safari browsers. Its client application supports Windows and Mac platforms. Numerous platforms support allows more operating system choices.
The Dual Stream feature can reduce the stream size for smoother viewing at a remote location with limited bandwidth. Also, it benefits cell phone viewing requirement. The device supports numerous mobile clients: iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry.
With this device’s powerful client, users can manage 100 servers and live view up to 400 channels simultaneously. In addition to viewing, this client can also access I/O devices, POS, alarms from NUUO recording servers. With E-map, users can instantly identify the camera location and alarm status.
- Spot-out for live viewing
- Dual stream for limited-bandwidth remote viewer
- 250 Mbps recording throughput (around 64channel, 1.3M, H.264, 10fps)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Joystick support
- Manage 100 servers, live view up to 400 channels simultaneously
- Multiple client OS platforms: Windows and Mac
- Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox (Windows version), and Safari browsers
- E-map and GUI recording schedule
- Supports panomorph PTZ (360°)
- Supports panoramic view
- Up to 64 channels by adding IP licenses
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry mobile clients
- Supports 32 brands of IP cameras and more than 870 models