The Tatung TLM-0271 TRIVIEW Sunlight-Readable Hand-Held Test Monitor is a compact 2.7" monitor designed for testing, configuring, and programming CCTV security cameras. Blanview technology ensures that you'll be able to view clear images on the monitor even in bright daylight.
Simply attach your powered camera to the TLM-0271 Test Monitor using a BNC connector cable and strap the monitor onto your wrist to begin configuring your camera. Once attached, the Test Monitor will instantly display your camera's view, allowing you to adjust your camera’s lens and other settings. The screen's 4:3 aspect ratio is designed to display a wide view of the surveillance area, allowing you to optimally adjust the camera's view. This handy tool enables single-user installation and eliminates the need for a DVR for receiving onsite installation instructions, thereby cutting down labor costs.
This Test Monitor offers up to 6 hours of uninterrupted display and 12 hours of standby time on a single charge, making it a reliable device for the configuration of your surveillance system.
- Compact 2.7" monitor for testing, configuring, and programming CCTV security cameras
- Blanview technology allows for clear viewing even in bright sunlight
- 262k color display offers a 320 x 240 resolution, 400:1 contrast ratio, and 400 Nits of brightness for clear images
- 4:3 aspect ratio enables wide-area viewing for quick camera configuration
- 1 BNC video input and output for easy connectivity
- Runs on Li-Ion battery for up to 6 hours
- Offers 12 hours of standby time on a single charge
- Touch-fastener wrist strap for attaching to your hand for easy viewing
- RoHS compliant