The Beneath the Surface TBD7730PKG-Y-GOPRO-TL Tray Package (Black) is a travel light tray system and it consists of the TBD7730 Tray Base, 2 GH100 Grip Handles, 2 AA100 Arm Adapters, 2 R1750 Risers, and a BB4180 Bridge Bar.
The travel light tray system is compatible with most of the underwater camera housings.
The TBD7730 Extra Small Double Handle Tray has a long slot where the camera housing bolts through, so that it can be moved from the left to the right to allow you to operate the camera more comfortably. Moreover, it also has a pre-drilled hole for the camera lanyard to attach to the BCD to prevent camera loss.
The GH100 Grip Handle, is made from a solid piece of aluminum bar for strength and durability and has a very comfortable rubber grip.
The AA100 Arm Adapter sits on top of the grip handles and connects to the risers. It is the platform for the strobe arms and accepts different types of arms.
The R1750 Riser is a 1.25” (31.75mm) tall riser with a beach strap above the bridge bar that connects the arm adapter to the bridge bar. It has a pre-drilled hole about 1.25” (31.75mm) from the top. This hole helps connect a beach diving strap to the camera tray for ease of entry through the surf.
The BB4180 Extra Small Bridge Bar (Go Pro) connects the risers together to form a carry handle at the top of the camera tray assembly and removes any flex that you may have in the handles. The bridge bar also has a series of 1/4-20” tapped holes across it that gives you multiple places to mount the strobe arms focus lighting, video lighting via the ball mount adapter, and other accessories.
- Extra Small Double Handle Tray features pre-drilled hole for the camera lanyard to attach to the BCD to prevent camera loss
- Aluminum grip handle for durability
- Arm adapters serve as platform for strobe arms
- The rise has a pre-drilled hole about 1.25” (31.75mm) that helps connect a beach diving strap to the camera tray for ease of entry through the surf
- Extra Small Bridge Bar (Go Pro) connects the risers together to form a carry handle at the top
- Travel light tray system is constructed from 6061 T3 aluminum and sports an anodized black finish