The black Digi Backpack from Magma Bags is a well-organized and durable way to bring some of your gear to a gig. With its capacity to hold up to 30 records or a battle-mixer (SL-57) or a VCI-300, APC-40, this pack gets the job done. In addition, there's a separate, padded 17" laptop compartment-and what DJ doesn't need a computer with his set lists and files?
The Digi is made from rugged, water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon so you need not fear getting to your gig in marginal weather. Aside from its large storage compartment, there are two side pockets for additional gear such as an interface, headphones, carts, power supplies and cables. Or, if you prefer, use the removable, touch fastened accessory panel that can be stored in either the front or main compartments. Inside the front lid are two zippered see-through pockets in which you can store more cables or small stuff.
Carrying the Digi is easy. You have your choice of wide, concealable backpack straps or a padded top carry handle. For even more flexibility, when you don't want to use the backpack straps, stash them inside the pack and use the included, adjustable shoulder strap. If you travel with extra packs or luggage, the Digi comes with a handy trolley sleeve that can be threaded over your luggage cart for easy transport up ramps, through parking lots or narrow hallways. Access to the front and main compartments is via zippers with pull tabs that are easy to use when you're wearing gloves.
The Digi Backpack provides a multifunctional approach to transporting your DJ gear. It's well laid out, easy to access and entirely logical in its understanding of what a working DJ needs in a strong, lightweight (4 lb) backpack. It's backed by Magma's one-year warranty.
- Holds a laptop, 30 records plus interface, utilities or a battle-mixer (TTM-SL57), VCI-300 or APC-40 controller
- Extra-robust and water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon
- Fully padded laptop compartment (holds up to 17" display)
- Specially designed front compartment includes a removable accessory panel for interface, headphones
- Two side pockets
- Large mesh compartments for cables and smaller gear
- Concealable backpack straps, padded carry handle and shoulder strap
- Trolley sleeve
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 45.0" (114.3 cm)