The black Rolltop Backpack from Magma is a strong, functional and well designed pack for your DJ equipment. It's sized to hold a wide variety of equipment as well as your 19" laptop held safely in its own padded, removable compartment. The main compartment is zipper accessed and comes with a removable accessory pouch that also holds your computer. For the journeyman DJ, it will fit equipment such as your Pioneer DDJ, Numark NS-6, NI S4, American Audio VMS4, Denon DN-MC-6000 or Akai MPK-25. There are also three additional compartments for smaller support gear such as headphones adapters and cables.
The "wow" feature of the pack is its rolltop design that allows you to expand the overall capacity of the pack by almost 8" if left unfolded. However, if you're not carrying that much or smaller gear, merely roll the top shut, secure it with snap couplers and the total footprint becomes smaller. This height adjustability guarantees that you can always adjust the pack to accommodate additional or longer gear.
Whether you're on foot or on bike, this pack is made to get around town in comfort and security. The material is tarpaulin - a TPU coated material that is waterproof and durable. For comfort, the backpack straps are ergonomically S-curved. The back panel is cushioned and waist and chest straps help you maintain stability irrespective of how you are traveling. You can also thread the pack over your luggage cart using the included trolley sleeve. This is a pack made for heavy duty and a wide variety of applications. It even comes with rubber feet to protect the bottom when the pack is placed on the ground.
- Flexible height adjustment through variable rolltop closure
- Fits Pioneer DDJ, Numark NS-6, NI S4, American Audio VMS4, Denon DN-MC-6000, Akai MPK-25 or other similar sized items
- Durable, waterproof tarpaulin
- Main compartment with additional zippered access
- Removable accessory panel including padded laptop compartment (up to 19") and three separate storage pockets
- Ergonomic padded back panels, S-curved backpack straps, chest strap and hip belt
- Trolley sleeve
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 49.2" (125.0 cm, when opened to its max size); 41.1" (104.4 cm, when folded shut)