The black/red Digi Trolley II from Magma Bags is an all-in-one way to get around town with all your digital DJ gear. It's rated to hold a complete DVS (Digital Vinyl System) system as well as your 15.4" laptop. The two internal dividers can be configured to accommodate a computer or other equipment you may need.
The bag is made from tough, 1680D waterproof ballistic nylon and supported by a 3cm padded bottom. There's a large zippered front panel that will hold your 12" records or whatever accessories you need on a given day. A quick-access pocket is also provided for your ID and travel documents so you won't have to fumble through the entire bag for tickets or other on-demand items.
For ease of transport, the Digi Trolley II comes with four inline wheels to make navigating ramps, parking lots and airports a breeze. The wheels are supported by a handy retractable trolley handle. For even more carrying ease, there's a top carry handle for quick grab moments such as removing the bag from the trunk of your car. And, when your load isn't too heavy, there's a very handy detachable shoulder strap.
When it comes to storage capabilities, this bag has a zippered mesh compartment inside the top lid designed to hold cables, adapters or other small items. A removable accessory panel can be customized each time you go out for a gig. Strong zippers with pull tabs guard access to the main compartment. For the journeyman DJ, this is a bag worthy of consideration. Capacity, ease of transport and strength make it a serious contender in its price range.
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- Two detachable dividers to create 15" laptop and accessory compartment
- Detachable accessory panel with storage pockets
- Precision polyurethane inline wheels and built-in trolley handle
- 3.0 cm thick padding on the bottom
- Large front pocket for accessories or 12" records
- Quick-access pocket for travel documents
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 45.0" (114.3 cm)