The black Control Stand from Magma is a sturdy equipment stand that can be placed over an existing DJ setup, making it ideal for studio, club installations, or even home use. The stand saves valuable space when used in clubs, since it fits perfectly over a 12" club mixer like a Pioneer DJM-800. The stand has a non-slip rubber surface and feet to afford stability. The overall elevated height provides optimal protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and other hazards. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms are both individually adjustable in height and width so you can customize the position for any controller setup.
- Accommodates a DJ-controller and laptop
- Holds a Pioneer DDJ, Numark NS-6, Native Instruments S4 or S2, Denon MC-6000, American Audio, VMS-4 or VCI-300, plus other controllers, and a laptop or iPad
- Well-suited for club or studio installation; integrates easily into a DJ setup
- Adjustable height and width of both stand platforms
- Slip-resistant rubber surface and base legs