The black Switchbox .V2 from Magma eliminates the older technique of having to unplug individual decks to transition from one DJ to another. This all-in-one unit allows you to connect and play "tag team" style with another DJ-switching off records or CDs at will. Any style of interface (any model) can be used with this unit-even a two channel battle mixer.
The Switchbox comes with a selector switch that can assign the signal between individual DJ rigs-or send it right to the mixer. The unit contains connections for two turntables and two CD players with a Mode switch that controls the interchange between vinyl and CD.
For the working DJ, the beauty of this unit is that it allows you to plug into the system without interfering with the DJ who is currently at work. When he's finished, just select a deck from the box and you're ready to begin your set. Explained simply; if there are two DJs performing with each of their laptops (for example. DJ A using a Traktor Scratch and DJ B using Serato), the turntables (or CD-players) can easily be routed towards the desired audio source.
- Designed by Skullyleo
- Hustle-free connection of two digital DJ-systems/interfaces (like Serato, Traktor Scratch, Mixvibes etc.) to a usual DJ-set (also 2 channel mixer)
- Provides switching between the signal of two interfaces without RCA re-patching for simple DJ hand-overs
- Each turntable or CD-player can be connected independently to either the mixer (regular phono or CD) or to one of the two DJ-systems. Meaning four different signals (Interface A, Interface B, Phono and CD) can simply be assigned and played on each of both mixer channels
- Both digital systems can be controlled with Timecode Vinyl as well as with Timecode CDs
- No buzzing because of star-shaped ground arrangement
- Passive and no power supply required