The black/chrome FZPI22000W Flight Zone Series DJ Coffin for a Pioneer DJM-2000 DJ Mixer and 2 Large Format Tabletop CD Digital Media Players from Odyssey Innovative Designs is an ATA 300 (Airline Transportation Administration) rated case made from rugged ABS laminate and 3/8" plywood. The case is complete with recessed butterfly latches and spring-loaded handles plus corner roller wheels that make portability a breeze. For the journeyman DJ, wheels are very handy when it comes to getting from the parking lot to the venue or up ramps and even through airports not to mention up and down stairs. For strength, there are heavy-duty ball corners.
The front has a removable V-Cut panel for instant access to your unit's controls. Your mixer sits inside but leaves plenty of space for cable management and multiple gear connectivity. The bottom is well ventilated to help with heat dissipation during long gigs.
For added cushioning, player width adjustment foam strips are included. This enables you to fit other large format CD players inside. These strips are in addition to the foam lining that already comes with the case. The case comes with Odyssey's limited lifetime warranty.
- Recessed handle and latches
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Removable front access V-Cut panels
- Built-in corner roller wheels for easy transport
- Mixer and player bottom interior storage / ventilation pits
- Rear cable ports
Flex 100 MP3
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 77.75" (197.5 cm)