The NUUO NVR-based Central Management System (NCS) is designed for large-scale and high level enterprise projects. NCS can manage all of NUUO Mainconsole family product lines including NDVR Hybrid / NVR/ DVR, Hybrid appliance, NVRsolo and NVRmini 2. This NCS supports unlimited cameras, I/O devices, POS, LPR, access control, servers and users. Its stable architecture protects alarm data.
The NCS client-server architecture offers support to unlimited clients and multi-monitors, where the clients are supported with a popup live window and instant playback, remote playback, an embedded remote playback application and smart search in playback for special events.
The controls and operation of the NCS are clear cut and map centric. All CMS functions are accessible directly from the E-map. The NCS features a tree-structured map layout supporting unlimited map layers. It supports intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface) indicators of cameras, I/O devices, POS, LPR, access control and server locations.
The NCS has a powerful real-time alarm management system supporting up to 45 alarm types, 6 video analytic events, IVS alarm events, alarm statuses, priorities and independent alarm coverage, data mining tools, and alarm notes.
With the NCS, you can assign different levels of privileges to manage access on servers, cameras, alarms, logs according to each user account and user group. Its built-in remote desktop configuration function can remotely configure any NUUO NVR/DVR/NDVR.
With the display matrix video wall, the NUUO NCS can control unlimited video matrices supporting up to 64 channels of video display per monitor, and enable users to get videos and manage alarms efficiently and instantly. The alarm guide provides operators the information to know how to immediately respond to different alarms.
- Supports fisheye de-warp
- Supports advanced, embedded video analytics
NCS Alarm Server
- Centralized management station supports unlimited number of NUUO Mainconsole family recording servers (NVR/DVR/NDVR Hybrid, Hybrid appliance, NVRsolo, and NVRmini2)
- NCS client features popup live window and instant playback, remote playback, embedded remote playback application and smart search in playback for special events
- Uses SQL server 2005 express to store all alarm logs.
- Real-time alarm management supports up to 45 alarm types, 6 video analytic events, alarm priorities and independent alarm coverage, and data mining tool
- Assigns different levels of privileges to access the server, camera, I/O device, POS, alarm, and log to each user account and user group
- Synchronized with Windows Active Directory server to manage user privilege and control of camera action
- Support third party software, including license plate recognition, access control, through the Mainconsole
- Users can manage metadata by recording real time information in databases which can describe alarms that link to videos and audios
- Provides smart search tool to retrieve information and recorded video
- Central server is designed to manage servers across different time zones
- CUT (Coordinated Universal Time) and can translate local time at the recording server site into the time zone of the central management station
- Offers easy-to-use online activation via the Internet to register and validate licenses
- Supports multi-monitor scenarios: Monitor 1- E-Map / Navigation panel; Monitor 2 - Alarm panel, event list, remote playback; Monitor 3-N - Live video display matrix
- All NCS functions are accessible directly from the E-map
- Control device function and operate view by keyboard and joystick via NCS ClientSQL Server, NCS Server / Client / Matrix restores connection when disconnected
- Automatically synchronize all of the IP cameras, I/O device, POS, LPR and access control systems in the servers
- The log viewer tool enables users to search and export a list of system events
- Enables you to listen and record audio from a camera's microphone
- Tree structured hierarchical map layout supports unlimited map layers
- Custom map indicators for recording servers, cameras, I/O devices, POS, LPR and access control systems, The operator can place them anywhere on the E-map or import self-designed indicator icons
- Real-time alarm management supports up to 45 alarm types, 6 video analytic events, alarm priorities and independent alarm coverage, and data mining tools
- Security operator can open live video windows, instant playback windows, do remote backup, query alarms, trigger digital output devices, check system status, search for other system transaction data
- Users can edit maps and servers easily, as well as make use of the navigation tool to zoom in and out of the map view, and drag and drop the cameras
- Import any image in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, or TIFF formats
- Assign alarm priorities (critical, high, normal, low) to each alarm to increase the efficiency in response and data mining
- Operators can configure each alarm to be active at specific times or time intervals
- Attach an alarm management guide to each of the alarms so the operator knows how to respond to different alarms
- The NCS client can play sounds, popup live video windows, activate alarm matrices, and send email alarms and SMS messages at the moment of an event trigger
- Clients can print out a detailed alarm report with snapshots, alarm guides and an included timestamp
- Users can quickly search alarm history by alarm name, operator name, alarm status, alarm priority, time interval, source device, alarm type and keyword search of alarm note
- Users can export alarm history to Excel tables
- Alarm information can be scheduled for automatic or manual backup
- Alarm related video can be automatically recorded on client storage for later reference
NCS Video Matrix Wall
- NCS Matrix can stream and display live video from any NUUO Mainconsole family recording server (NVR/DVR/NDVR Hybrid, Hybrid appliance, NVRsolo and NVRmini 2) as commanded by the NCS client
- Each matrix computer can display up to 64 channels of live video per monitor and supports multiple monitor display
- Supports 9 display layouts for standard screens (1/4/9/12+1/16/25/36/49/64) and 5 for 16:9 or 16:10 wide screens (1+3/2+4/1+8/12/48)
- Automatically display views, cameras and alarm videos at a specified interval
- PTZ control panel on the NCS client can be used to pan, tile and zoom the cameras displaying on NCS matrix with user privilege hierarchy
- Matrix can popup alarmed cameras instantly upon an unusual event on any matrix monitor specified
- Each user / user group can be assigned to a different matrix view groups with specific camera viewing privileges
- Live display at different frame rate and resolution
- 4 unique viewing modes of ImmerVision lens supported under Matrix (lens sold separately)
- Build-in remote desktop tool that can be used to configure any NUUO Mainconsole family recording server, including NVR/DVR/NDVR Hybrid, Hybrid appliance, NVRsolo, and NVRmini 2 directly from the central management station
- Supports remote playback of 16 channels recording from any one of NUUO Mainconsole family recording server including (NVR/DVR/NDVR Hybrid, Hybrid appliance, NVRsolo, and NVRmini 2)
- Allows playback in full screen, single channel, 4, 9 and 16 channels simultaneously
- Enables you to take a snapshot of the recording in JPEG format or export a section of the video in AVI and ASF format with digital watermark
- Enables you to search for 5 different special events (general motion, missing object, foreign object, camera occlusion and signal lost) in recorded files with date, time, and log file 1