The TL-WA7510N 5GHz 150Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point from TP-Link suits all of your networking needs with an expansive wireless transmission area and up to 150Mbps data transfer speeds. The TL-WA7510N comes equipped with a 15dBi directional antenna, greatly enhancing the signal level at distances traditional access points cannot reach. The 5GHz frequency ensures a constant stable connection, as this frequency is often times less congested than the traditional 2.4GHz frequency.
This extremely durable access point can withstand just about anything Mother Nature can throw at it. With a weatherproof enclosure, and an integrated lightning protected terminal the Tl-WA7510N can withstand temperature extremes from -22-158°F along with rain, snow, and sunshine. The integrated lightning protection offers a grounding terminal to keep the access point grounded in the case of a lightning strike.
Maintain control of your network with a variety of security and management features found within the TL-WA7510N. The access point functions in a variety of wireless modes including AP Router Mode, AP Client Router Mode (WISP Client), and AP/Client/Bridge/Repeater Mode. Each of these modes allows you to configure your access point to suit your specific needs. Keep your access point secure with the integrated security features like SSID Enable/Disable, MAC Address Filtering, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption standards, and WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption.
- Durable Outdoor Solution
- The TL-WA7510N is a long range outdoor wireless access point designed to provide a WISP (wireless Internet service provider) connection for high powered wireless networking. Operating on the 5GHz frequency, this wireless access point is capable of providing wireless data transfer rates up to 150Mbps. With 500mw wireless transmission power and a built-in 15dBi dual-polarized antenna, you can efficiently pick up and maintain a stable signal for a wireless network connection ranging multiple kilometers.
- Fewer Disturbances, Higher Performance
- With the ability to operate on the broader, less crowded 5GHz spectrum, the TL-WA7510N effectively ensures you have a secure wireless signal. With this access point, you get your own private path to guarantee stable performance.
- High-Gain Antenna
- With a 15dBi dual-polarized antenna you can take full advantage of a stable, long distance Wi-Fi connection. This antenna is designed with a signal transmission covering 60 degrees on a horizontal plane, and 14 degrees on a vertical plane. This helps to improve signal strength in a concentrated direction providing a more reliable, stronger connection.
- High Power Transmission
- Wireless transmission power of up to 500mw produces a powerful, robust signal to overcome long distances. The signal can also be adjusted to high or low levels to be applied in various applications, including point-to-point or point-to-multiple-point remote solutions.
- Professional Outdoor Design
- With an outdoor weatherproof enclosure and high/low temperature endurance internal hardware, the access point can continue operating in various weather conditions such as sunshine, rain, wind and even snow. The TL-WA7510N also comes equipped with a built in 15KB ESD and 4000V lightning protection design to prevent storm/lightning surges and ensure reliable operation. The integrated grounding terminal provides a more professional level of protection.
- Passive PoE Support
- The integrated passive PoE Injector on the TL-WA7510N can use an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity up to 200 feet away regardless of the location of the access point. This feature multiplies deployment options, allowing you to place the access point in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or the ceiling of your office.
- Intelligent Management Tools
- The TL-WA7510N comes equipped with a variety of intelligent management tools enabling you to better manage your access point. The antenna alignment tool allows you to adjust the direction using a live signal strength meter to judge which direction is best. The ACK timeout tool gives you the ability to adjust the distance between two access points, enabling you to set a specific distance in order to establish the most robust wireless connection possible. With Ping the watch dog, you can set simple parameters to maintain the ping command to check the quality of the wireless link and reboot the remote access point if the wireless signal becomes worse or disconnects.