The D-Link DCS-6616 12x Speed Dome Network Camera allows you to cover large areas even in low-light environments. Built with a Sony Super HAD-II 1/4” CCD sensor, this camera can capture 650 TVL high-resolution video with excellent image quality. A built-in IR cut mechanical filter allows the camera to capture video in both bright and dark environments.
The dome camera is built with an extensive set of PTZ features that allow large areas to be monitored easily. Endless 360° panning allows the camera to sweep an area easily, and 12x optical zoom with auto focus provides the ability to zoom in and focus on an event for more detail. Panning speed is variable and proportional to the zoom ratio for precise control over camera movement. Moreover, this PTZ camera can also be set to follow preset sequence paths at set speeds for customized automatic surveillance.
The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) function provides clear images even under backlit conditions where the intensity of illumination can vary significantly, making this camera perfect for high-contrast environments. For example, the camera will adjust itself to the intense sunlight that may be streaming in through a window in the background. This makes it an ideal solution for security applications.
The DCS-6616 includes input and output ports that allow connectivity to external devices such as IR sensors, switches, and alarm relays. It includes audio input and output ports, and a video output for direct connection to a TV for live monitoring.
The network camera supports simultaneous streaming of H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video to provide both high-quality and bandwidth-efficient compression formats. MJPEG delivers excellent file integrity, and is ideal for situations which require high image detail. H.264 and MPEG-4 produce a small file size, useful for extended recording or for use in low-bandwidth networks. Additionally, the DCS-6616 supports multicast H.264 and MPEG-4 streaming, allowing users to view the camera feed by subscribing to a multicast IP address on the network.
- Sony Super HAD-II 1/4" CCD sensor
- WDR / BLC for critical light sources
- Wide Dynamic Range technology provides clear videos with the right amount of contrast even when a subject is backlit
- Pan, tilt, and zoom apparatus provides 360° range of motion with proportional speed adjustment
- Excellent image quality and low light performance
- Built-in mechanical IR cut filter for day/night surveillance
- 12x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom
- Focal length: 3.4 to 61.2mm
- Field of view (horizontal): 60.8° to 3.6°
- High-resolution video in 650 TVL
- 3D de-interlacing
- 2D / 3D noise reduction
- Real-time video compression using the H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG codecs
- Simultaneous multi-stream support
- Supports 2-way audio
- 3GPP mobile surveillance
- Built-in Samba client for NAS
- Privacy Mask feature
- 8 alarm inputs / 1 alarm output