The TL-PA211 AV200 Mini Multi-Streaming Powerline Adapter from TP-Link allows for easy extension of your data network through existing electrical outlets. You no longer need to worry about setup and configuration of wireless networks or running Ethernet cable, as you can simply plug the TL-PA211 into your electrical outlets to create a secure network connection. With 128-bit network encryption built into the TL-PA211 you can rest assured your data will remain secure.
Take full advantage of high speed networking with data speeds up to 200Mbps allowing for fast transfer of large files and streaming of HD quality video. With up to a 300 meter range you can expand your network to reach areas traditional wireless setups cannot reach.
Setup of your data network using the TL-PA211 powerline adapter is a breeze. This adapter requires no configuration and no additional wires. You simply need to plug the adapter into a power outlet and you're connected. If you wish to secure your network, this can be done in three easy steps. First, plug the adapter into a power outlet. Next, connect the device via the network cable to the computer. Last, press the encryption button and you're all set.
- Extend Your Network
- The TL-PA211 powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power all with no additional wiring required.
- Super Small Design
- With an ultra-compact design, the TL-PA211 is much smaller than most other 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 30mm thick this powerline adapter comes in an elegant white shell allowing it to blend in to most power outlets.
- Easy Configuration
- Configure the TL-PA211 with the push of a button on the adapters. You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. This can all be accomplished in three easy steps. First, plug the adapter into the power outlet. Next, connect the device via the network cable to the adapter. Last, press the encryption buttons and you're done.
- Integrated Security Features
- The integrated security features found within the TL-PA211 allow you to easily configure your own secure home network directly through your existing electrical outlets. The integrated 128-bit AES encryption ensures network security and data protection. AES or advanced encryption standard is a specification for the encryption of electronic data. With this type of security in place you can rest assured your data will remain secure.