The Tamron 130PC180NT 180°-View Panorama Camera with Fish-Eye Lens is a type of omni-directional camera equipped with a fish-eye lens. It is a single camera that provides a 180° horizontal angle of view and captures images that are almost completely free of blind spots. This camera features a wide aperture of f/1.7. Proprietary image processing technology corrects any residual distortion in captured images to generate more natural-looking images.
The camera is also equipped with a large variety of additional smart functions, including electronic PTZ, presetting function, and motion detection, to better serve an increasing number of end-user requirements. The camera does not include any electromechanical parts but employs an integrated structure incorporating all elements, from the lens to the camera and software, making the camera highly durable and reliable, and suitable for a wide range of demanding applications. Two types of external covers, round and square, are included for this panorama camera.
- 180° panoramic view
- Provides clear images without blind spots
- Proprietary image processing technology corrects any residual distortion in captured
- images for natural-looking images
- Electronic PTZ, presetting function, and motion detection features
- Compact and durable structure
- Comes with 2 types of external covers: round and square