The Acti 4 MP IP Day/Night H.264 Box Camera (PoE) provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. Offering resolutions up to 2032 x 1920, the camera provides clear and crisp images at 8 fps, thanks to the 1/3.2" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor. In addition, the camera's image sensor, based on Backside Illumination technology, ensures that you get clear images in low-light conditions.
Along with MPEG-4 SP and MJPEG formats, this network camera supports H.264 compression technology that provides small-sized files and uses less network bandwidth. With a mechanical IR cut filter, the camera assures good color rendition in up to 0.1 lux illumination at f/2.0 and monochrome visuals in up to 0.05 lux illumination at f/2.0.
The PoE Box Camera gives you the freedom of defining up to 4 regions of interest within the full image. Further, these regions can be treated as independent streaming channels and can be scheduled individually for recording by an NVR. For example, only the entrances within the camera’s view will be continuously recorded while the other 3 areas will only be streamed live. This will not only help in optimum utilization of bandwidth but also provide a cost-effective monitoring solution.
The Motion Detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons. The Power over Ethernet feature (PoE) transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to install the camera near a power supply.
- 1/3.2" progressive scan CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution up to 2032 x 1920 at 8 fps (1561 TVL)
- Bundled f/2.8mm fixed lens
- Day and night function with mechanical IR cut filter
- Minimum illumination 0.1 lux at f/2.0 (color) and 0.05 lux at f/2.0 (B&W) for low light surveillance
- Optional P-iris lens available
- Selectable H.264, MPEG-4 SP, and MJPEG compressions with dual streaming
- Up to 4 cropped regions as independent channels
- Supports two-way audio for communicating with visitors
- Digital input and digital output
- Video motion detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot for local storage