The ACTi TCM-5111 H.264 Megapixel IP Day/Night Box Camera (PoE Class 2) provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. Offering resolutions up to 1280 x 1024, the camera provides clear and crisp images at 18 fps, thanks to the 1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor.
Along with MPEG-4 SP and MJPEG formats, this network camera supports H.264 compression technology that provides small-sized files and uses less network bandwidth. With a mechanical IR cut filter, the camera assures good color rendition in up to 0.5 lux illumination at f/1.0 and monochrome visuals in up to 0.05 lux illumination at f/1.0.
The Motion Detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons. The Power over Ethernet feature (PoE) transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to install the camera near a power supply.
- 1/3" progressive scan CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution up to 1280 x 1024 at 18 fps
- Bundled f4.2mm / F1.8 MP fixed lens
- Day and night function with mechanical IR cut filter
- Minimum illumination 0.5 lux at f/1.0 (color) and 0.05 lux at f/1.0 (B&W) for low light surveillance
- Selectable H.264, MPEG-4 SP, and MJPEG compressions with dual streaming
- Video motion detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets