The ACTi KCM-3911 H.264 4 MP Day/Night IP Hemispheric Camera with ExDR provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. Offering resolutions up to 2032 x 1920, the camera provides clear and crisp images at 8 fps, thanks to the 1/2.5" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor. Fitted with f1.05 mm fisheye lens, the camera offers a 180/360° panoramic view.
Along with MPEG-4 SP and MJPEG formats, this IP camera supports H.264 compression technology that provides small-sized files and uses less network bandwidth. With a mechanical IR cut filter, the camera assures good color rendition in up to 1.63 lux illumination at f/2.8 and monochrome visuals in up to 0.06 lux illumination at f/2.8.
The Hemispheric Camera gives you the freedom of defining up to 6 regions of interest within the full image. Further, these regions can be treated as independent streaming channels and can be scheduled individually for recording by an NVR. For example, only the entrances within the camera’s view will be continuously recorded while the other 5 areas will only be streamed live. This will not only help in optimum utilization of bandwidth but also provide a cost-effective monitoring solution.
With the ExDR (Extreme Dynamic Range) feature, the outdoor camera can properly expose scenes containing a mix of bright and dark regions, thus enabling you to identify details of objects in a high-contrast environment. The Noise Reduction function digitally corrects video noise to improve picture clarity and helps DVRs improve disk storage utilization.
The Motion Detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons. The Power over Ethernet feature (PoE) transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to install the camera near a power supply.
- 1/2.5" progressive scan CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at resolution up to 2032 x 1920 at 6 fps
- Built-in f1.05 mm Fisheye lens
- Day and night function with mechanical IR cut filter
- Minimum illumination 1.63 lux at f/2.8 (color) and 0.06 lux at f/2.8 (B&W) for low light surveillance
- 180°/360° panorama and ePTZ view
- Selectable H.264, MPEG-4 SP, and MJPEG compressions with dual streaming
- Up to 6 cropped regions as independent channels
- Video motion detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Supports two-way audio for communicating with visitors 1
- Digital input and digital output
- 2D+3D Digital noise reduction to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- ExDR (Extended Dynamic Range) for unparalleled visibility in high-contrast environments
- MircoSD/ MircoSDHC card slot for local storage
- Powered by PoE Class 3 / 12 VDC