The ACTi ACD-2000Q Video Encoder (4-Channel) compresses audio and video signals from analog surveillance cameras into digital data for transmission over the network. This encoder supports MPEG-4 SP and MJPEG video compression formats that reduce the video file size without compromising on image quality. Furthermore, the quad view mode feature allows you to view 4 displays simultaneously on the monitor.
Thanks to the encoder's Digital Time Code Embedded function, the exact recording time is embedded in each image frame of the MPEG bit stream. This feature is quite useful if you're searching for the video of an event that occurred at a particular time or between certain time intervals.
This ACD-2000Q Encoder allows you to record live footage in real time at up to D1 resolution. You can control the analog PTZ cameras via its RS-422, RS-485 and RS-232 ports. In addition, the two-way audio transmission mode in this encoder lets you speak and listen over the network clearly.
- Compresses audio and video signals from analog surveillance cameras
- Utilizes MPEG-4 SP and JPEG image compression formats for compressing high-quality images without compromising on clarity
- Lets you interface surveillance camera systems
- Allows viewing of 4 different screens simultaneously
- 2-way audio streaming allows you to simultaneously send and receive audio signals
- Compatible with PTZ cameras
- RS-422, RS-485 and RS-232 ports let you control analog PTZ cameras
- Digital Time Code Embedded function marks the video time on the recorded video to help in finding the recording of an event that took place at a particular time or between specific time intervals
- Motion detection function triggers an alarm and captures footage in case of any movement in the surveillance area (up to 3 detection areas)
- User access control prevents unauthorized operates from using this encoder
- Ethernet port allows you to easily connect the encoder to the network