The Kramer 908 Stereo Audio Amplifier and Switcher is a high-performance audio amplifier for line-level stereo audio signals. The 908 delivers a speaker output of 2 x 40W RMS per channel into an 8Ω load on a 10A, 4-pin terminal block connector.
The Kramer 908 Stereo Audio Amplifier and Switcher accepts either a stereo audio signal on RCA connectors or a balanced stereo audio signal on a terminal block connector.
- 1 unbalanced stereo on RCA connectors, 1 balanced stereo on a terminal block
- Terminal block for speakers
- Control knob to adjust volume, bass, middle, treble and balance. Mute and loudness buttons, plus a 10V control port for adjusting the audio gain
- USB Port
- For firmware update
- Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232 (K−router Windows−based software is included), Ethernet, IR remote (included) and 10KΩ volume level
- Compact MegaTOOLS
- 2 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−T2B universal rack adapter
Presentation rooms and multimedia applications for quick, local audio amplification
Personal audio listening (for example, a PC and portable CD player)