The B+W 58mm 701 Graduated 0.3 ND Filter is a graduated neutral density filter that helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and abruptly fades to clear by the middle of the filter. The design of this filter incorporates a rotating mount to allow precise positioning of the grad line along the horizon line. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.3 density provides a 1 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
The Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) is both an anti-reflection coating as well as a protective surface. It helps to increase light transmission by reducing reflections, scattered light, and ghosting. Additionally, it offers greater protection to the filter substrate and stays cleaner for longer than uncoated filters.
- 0.3 ND graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Rotating design allows grad line positioning along the horizon line.
- Multi-Resistant Coating offers both protection to the glass and helps to improve light transmission and image quality.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.