The Rapid Charger for 3V CR2 Lithium Batteries with 2 3V CR2 Batteries from Watson provides you with both a charger and a set of 2 batteries. The charger will charge one or two 3V CR2 lithium batteries. It is only to be used with batteries that have a 3V output. Charging time is approximately 2-4 hr.
The charger has a single LED indicator light that is red during charging and turns green when charging is complete. It has short-circuit protection, over-voltage protection, reverse polarity protection, and individual charging channels. Input is 110-240VAC, 50/60 Hz.
The two identical included CR2 rechargeable lithium batteries are standard CR2's with lithium chemistry, an output voltage of 3V, and a capacity of 200mAh. They have excellent high-drain performance, making them free of memory effect, and will last for up to 1000 charge cycles. The batteries are compatible with a variety of devices, including flashes, remotes, flashlights, binoculars with digital read-outs, toys, games, and portable devices.
- Will charge one or two 3V CR2 lithium batteries. Only to be used with lithium batteries that have a 3V output. Not for use with any other battery type or voltage
- Charging time is approximately 2-4 hr
- Single LED indicator light is red during charging and turns green when charging is complete
- Short-circuit protection safeguards the charger and batteries against short circuits
- Over-voltage protection ensures that the charger is not damaged by defective or shorted batteries
- Reverse polarity protection safeguards the batteries and charger against damage when batteries are installed incorrectly
- Individual charging channels allows charging of 1 battery or 2 batteries simultaneously
- Input is 110-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Lithium chemistry
- Have an output voltage of 3V
- Contain a capacity of 200mAh
- Have excellent high-drain performance, meaning they drain themselves completely of their capacity before recharging. This ensures that they will not develop memory effect, and therefore, their full capacity will continue to be usable after each charge cycle
- Power various devices, including flashes, remotes, flashlights, binoculars with digital read-outs, toys, games, and portable devices