The Cinevate Atlas FLT 35", at just under 3 ft and weighing approximately 6.5 lb, is designed as a more portable version of the Atlas 10 and features the same strong build and smooth and versatile functionality. It fully uses ball bearings and provides a smooth and quiet slide with loads up to 25 lb. Offering mounting threads on the bottom and on the sides, it can be mounted on a tripod not only the standard horizontal way but also vertically, in which case it can also be positioned slanted for escalator-like slides. The smooth, controlled motion possible in vertical mode simply cannot be achieved via too many other mediums.
A strong tripod and tripod head are recommended for vertical mode, and a ball head is required for properly positioning the camera in this mode. Two mounting threads are available on the side mounting points to prevent twisting. A thumbscrew brake is built in on the slider carriage to allow stationary positioning of the camera in either mode.
The included four all-terrain legs, weighing approximately an additional 1 lb, are each easily adjustable to compensate for uneven ground, and they feature micro-adjust feet that allow you to fine-tune height. The feet are non-scratching with a stainless steel core. The rails of the slider are made with stainless steel and aluminum, brass components are used throughout, and the ends are anodized aluminum.
The Atlas FLT 35" also supports Cinevate's Atlas 10 35" vertical pulley system, sold separately, for counterbalanced control in vertical mode.
- Key Features
- Robust 35" portable travel slider
- Smooth and quiet ball bearing slides with loads up to 25 lb
- Mounting threads on bottom and sides allow horizontal, vertical, and escalator-like mounting
- All-terrain legs easily adjustable to compensate for uneven ground
- Non-scratch micro-adjust feet allow you to fine-tune height
- Thumbscrew brake on slider carriage allows for stationary positioning
- Slider weighs approx. 6.5 lb, all terrain legs approx. 1 lb
- Compatible with optional Cinevate counterbalance vertical pulley system