The Cinevate 35" Atlas FLT Slider with All-Terrain Legs is a ball-bearing 35" camera slider with add-on legs that adjust to compensate for any unevenness on most any terrain.
The Atlas smoothly slides a 25 lb rig sideways, forward and backward, and with the addition of an optional tripod, you can get slanted shots and panoramic mini-crane shots. With a further addition of Cinevate's Vertical Pulley System -- a rope-like counter-balanced system -- you can get smooth vertical shots.
The all-terrain legs resemble spider legs and can spread wide or narrow. When wide, at the play of a few knobs, they loosen to compensate for unevenness, until you tighten them in the right position.
The Atlas is made of CNC aluminum and steel and coated with a non-reflective, black satin anodized finish. It is compatible with any standard 3/8"-16 head and features seven tripod mount locations and can thus be mounted onto two tripods at once for elevated performance.
- Professional Slides in Most Directions
- Ball bearing 35" camera slider with a smooth 25 lb weight capacity
- Add-on legs adjust to compensate for unevenness on most any terrain
- Achieves sideways, forward, backward, slanted, crane / panoramic shots
- Features seven tripod mount locations and is compatible with 3/8"-16 heads
- Can optionally be mounted on two tripods and on Cinevate's Vertical Pulley System