The Intelix DIGI-HDE Extender: HDMI / Ethernet / and Control over Twisted Pair is a high-bandwidth, long distance Transmitter/Receiver set that differentiates by several features from about two-thirds of the transmitter/receiver sets available on the market. It accepts signals by a single twisted pair cable and has on the back of its twisted pair ports a technology called HDBaseT, which is a transport standard that enables a transmission of 328 ft. Furthermore, the set can extend not only HDMI and Ethernet but also IR and RS232 control. And it supports not only 1080p but also 2K, 4K, and 3D signals, and all audio formats.
For IR control, an IR Eye and IR Emitter set come included. Both IR and RS232 are bi-directional, with the latter such so to indicate state on the return route. And for mounting, you can table-top the set, or, using mounting ears that are also included, attach it flat to a wall or under a table.
- High-Bandwidth and Long Distance
- Extends HDMI, Ethernet, IR, and RS232
- HDBaseT technology enables 328 ft transmissions
- Supports 1080p, 2K, 4K, and 3D, and all audio formats
- Extends by a single plenum / non-plenum twisted pair cable
- Bi-directional RS232 control indicates state on the return route
- Bi-directional IR control with an included IR Eye and IR Emitter set
- Static and surge resistant to 16KV+