The Profoto Cine Reflector LITE combines the characteristics of their Zoom Reflector with the best qualities of a PAR fixture. This 38% lighter version of the standard Cine Reflector fits all Profoto flash and continuous light heads and features numerous creature comforts like a large integral handle and a double layer housing to protect the user from heat.
Out of the box, the beam angle is zoom-able from 35 - 105° using the familiar Profoto collar mount. The built-in PAR reflector actually increases the light output by one f/stop while optional supplementary lenses are available to greatly enhance the Cine's already impressive performance. The reflector, which supports the flash head, is itself supported by a large metal yoke with ratcheting handle and a 5/8" (16 mm) receiver for light stands. An umbrella bracket is built into the unit for bounce light options.
- Highly versatile light shaping tool
- Works with all Profoto flash heads and continuous light sources
- Combined PAR and open face type reflector
- Built-in zoom reflector that can be used to change the light beam angle without lenses
- Modular PAR beamer reflector that can be used on its own to boost light output or in combination with lenses
- Safe, robust double-layer housing
- Built-in umbrella attachment