The Premier Mounts Dual Display Articulating Arm (Black) features an articulating arm with 2 mounting heads for setting up multi-monitor configurations, without sacrificing valuable desktop space. Each mounting head allows up to 90º omni-directional movement for adjusting the viewing angle. You can also adjust the position of the mount along the length of the pole.
This articulating arm can be mounted on to the MM-CP, MM-EP and MM-HP 2" poles.
- 90° omni-directional movement and 360° rotation to achieve the optimum viewing angle
- Keyhole mounting slots for easily attaching displays to the arm
- Set screws allow the mount to be positioned anywhere along a pole
- Cable management tabs on the arm protect and organize the wires for a clean finish
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm mounting pattern
- Mounts on to MM-CP, MM-EP and MM-HP series 2" poles