The Premier Mounts MM-AC152 Dual Display Arm on 15" Pole (Clamp Base) allows you to mount up to 2 (10 to 22”) monitors on to a single display unit without sacrificing valuable desktop space.
The position of the arm can be adjusted along the length of the pole and fixed with the set screws. The arm has 2 standard VESA (75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm) mounting heads for attaching the monitors. The mounting heads offer 90º omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation, so you can adjust the orientation of the monitors to set the optimum viewing angle.
The table clamp base of the 15” (38.1 cm) pole is ideal for applications where a temporary set up is required or for surfaces where it is not possible to use a traditional mount installation. Furthermore, to give a clean finish to the installation, the monitor cables can be routed via the 15” (38.1 cm) pole.
- Designed for applications requiring temporary set up and for surfaces on which it is not possible to use traditional mount installations
- Articulating arm features two 75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm VESA mounting heads
- Mounts up to 2 monitors on to a single display unit for optimal space utilization
- 90° omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation to achieve the optimum viewing angle
- Keyhole mounting slots for easily attaching displays to the mounting head
- Set screws allow the mounting arm to be securely positioned anywhere along the 15" pole