The Premier Mounts MM-AE153 Triple Display Arm on 15" Pole with Extrusion Base allows you to mount up to 3 (10 to 22”) monitors on to a single display unit.
The position of the arm can be adjusted along the length of the pole and fixed with the set screws. The arm has 3 standard VESA (75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm) mounting heads for attaching the monitors. The mounting heads offer 90º omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation, so you can adjust the orientation of the monitors to set the optimum viewing angle.
The extrusion base of the 15” (38.1 cm) pole is designed for extrusion tracks or rails typically used in monitoring consoles. It fits on to standard tracks and is a great mounting option for upgrading consoles with traditional monitors to flat-panel consoles. Furthermore, to give a clean finish to the installation, the monitor cables can be routed via the 15” (38.1 cm) pole.
- Designed for extrusion tracks typically used in monitoring consoles at central stations and control centers
- Extrusion base can be installed on 1.5" on center T slot channel or single T slot channel
- Articulating arms features 3 standard 75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm VESA mounting heads
- Mounts up to 3 monitors on to a single display unit for optimal space utilization
- 90° omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation to achieve the optimum viewing angle
- Keyhole mounting slots for easily attaching displays to the arm
- Set screws allow the mounting arm to be securely positioned anywhere along the 15" pole