The Premier Mounts MM-AH153 Triple Display Arm on 15" Pole with Grommet Base allows you to mount up to 3 (10 to 22") monitors on to a single display unit without sacrificing valuable desktop space.
The position of the arm can be adjusted along the length of the pole and fixed with the set screws. The arm has 3 standard VESA (75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm) mounting heads for attaching the monitors. The mounting heads offer 90º omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation, so you can adjust the orientation of the monitors to obtain the optimum viewing angle.
The horseshoe grommet base of the 15" (381mm) pole fits any standard 2.13" (54mm) cable routing hole on a standard office desk, cubicle, or an industrial console. To give a clean finish to the installation, the monitor cables can be routed through a solid mounting surface via the 15" (381mm) pole.
- Articulating arm features three 75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm VESA mounting heads
- Mounts up to 3 monitors on to a single display unit for optimal space utilization
- 90° omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation to achieve the optimum viewing angle
- Keyhole mounting slots for easily attaching displays to the mounting head
- Set screws allow the mounting arm to be positioned anywhere along the 15" pole
- Monitor cables can be routed via the horseshoe grommet base through any solid surface
- Cable management tabs on the arm protect and organize the wires for a clean finish