The Premier Mounts MM-AH282 2 Single-Mounting Display Arms on 28" Pole with Grommet Base allows you to mount up to 2 (10 to 27”) monitors on to a single display unit without sacrificing valuable desktop space.
The position of each arm can be adjusted along the length of the pole and fixed with the set screws. Each arm has a standard VESA (75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm) mounting head for attaching the monitor. The mounting heads offer 90º omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation, so you can adjust the orientation of the monitors to obtain the optimum viewing angle.
The horseshoe grommet base of the 28" (71.12 cm) pole fits any standard 2.13" (54mm) cable routing hole on a standard office desk, cubicle, or an industrial console. To give a clean finish to the installation, the monitor cables can be routed through a solid mounting surface via the 28" (71.12 cm) pole.
- Each of the 2 articulating arms features a mounting head
- Mounts up to 2 monitors on to a single display unit for optimal space utilization
- 90° omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation to achieve the optimum viewing angle
- 75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm VESA mounting heads
- Keyhole mounting slots for easily attaching displays to the mounting head
- Set screws allow the mounting arms to be positioned anywhere along the 28" pole
- Monitor cables can be routed via the horseshoe grommet base through any solid surface
- Cable management tabs on the arm protect and organize the wires for a clean finish